Monday, September 11, 2006

My turn

Okay, I've been given access to blog to this as well. Most likely I will be the one blogging more often than Justin, but that's just our nature. I've never done this before so I'm not sure what I should or shouldn't write about. We'll see. As soon as I have time to play around or Justin shows me how, there will be plenty of pictures posted of Tyler and other things.

We've been so busy lately. It seems like every weekend there is something going on here or there. When there's not, we're still doing more work around the house. After six months, we finally got a gas dryer, but it's not hooked up yet, because we've only taken two trips to the hardware store.... One more and we should be okay :) What's another day or two after six months of hanging clothes on the line!

I can't believe it's September already! Tyler will be a year old next month. He's growing so fast and is so smart. I could write about him all day, but I'm working, so I'll write more later.

No comments: