Monday, October 23, 2006

What a year!

What a year this has been. I can't believe Tyler's one year old already. It seems just like yesterday, those 15+ hours I spent in the hospital waiting for him to come out. It is so worth it. I don't know what I did without him. Parenthood is so rewarding. Today I was singing our nightly song while holding him before I put him in his crib and he put his head down on my shoulder. It was so sweet. That's not something he does very often, but he seems to know when I need it.

We think his teeth are finally coming in.... maybe. He's been pretty fussy the past few days and his hand spend a lot of time on his teeth. He's also started this really cute smile. He'll wrinkle up his nose, which pulls his upper lip up. It's so adorable, but funny! I think he might be doing it to get his lip off his teeth. I might be wrong, but that's what it seems like.

He's not walking yet, but he's close. He's standing and holding on to things as he walks around. He'll let go for a second or two before he plops back down on the floor. I tell ya, when he pushes his walker around, he is so proud of himself. What a cutie!

No comments: